Best Outdoor Puppy Playpens: What are they?
The outdoor puppy playpen is one of the most popular pet products. They come in different sizes and shapes. Some have a door, some do not. You may think that it’s better if your pup doesn’t go out, but there are many reasons why you need to keep him inside when it gets cold outside. Here are few of them:
1) To prevent your dog from getting sick!
2) To make sure your dog stays safe during winter time.
3) To keep your dog happy and entertained.
4) To provide entertainment for yourself or other family members.
5) For those who don’t want to spend money on a fancy toy, which could be dangerous for their dogs health.
6) To keep your dog occupied while you’re at work or school.
What are the benefits of having an outdoor puppy playpen?
1) Your dog will stay indoors when it gets too cold outside.
If he goes out, he’ll get bitten by something and die. (If you live in a warm climate, then he won’t even need to go outside.) An outdoor puppy playpen keeps your dog safe from biting insects and rodents.
2) It is much more convenient to look after your dog when he is in a puppy playpen.
This is one of the reasons why a lot of people prefer to have them. Also, it allows you to keep an eye on your dog at all times. If he needs anything, you can just get it for him.
3) If you want, you can also tie him up.
Especially if you got a large dog like a German Shepherd or other working dogs. If you leave them to roam free in your home, they could mess it up or break something. If you tie them up to a playpen, that won’t be a problem anymore.
What size exercise pen should I get for my dog?
1) You need to measure the space where you want to put the exercise pen.
Try to give your dog at least four feet by six feet of walking space inside the pen. The larger, the better. Also, remember to leave some room between the pen and the walls or other objects.
2) Once you know the size of the space you’re working with, choose a puppy playpen that is closest to those dimensions.
For example, if you have a space that’s nine feet by ten feet, then you need to get a puppy playpen that is at least eight feet by nine feet.
3) If you have a space that’s nine feet by ten feet, then you need to get a puppy playpen that is at least eight feet by nine feet.
How to build a puppy playpen?
1) Get a playpen from a pet store or online.
The type of playpen you want is a wire pen with a floor. These types of playpens are designed for pets exactly like yours.
2) Buy or build a frame for the pen.
You can use anything as a base for the frame: wood, bricks, or evensaw horses.
Sources & references used in this article:
BEFORE You Get Your Puppy by I Dunbar – 2001 – iwsca.org
Before & After Getting Your Puppy: The Positive Approach to Raising a Happy, Healthy, & Well-behaved Dog by I Dunbar – 2004 – books.google.com
WAG by M Marshall – 2017 – wagsequimwa.com
The book of the bitch: a complete guide to understanding and caring for bitches by KE Barber – 1990 – Pullman, Washington: Washington …
The My Little Pony G1 Collector’s Inventory: An Unofficial Full Color Illustrated Collector’s Price Guide to the First Generation of MLP Including All US Ponies … by JM Evans, K White – 1997 – books.google.com
aspect by S Hayes, K Shriner – 2008 – books.google.com