Best Toy For English Bulldogs:
1) Kong – Kong is one of the most popular toy for english bulldogs.
They love it because they are very active and like to run around. It’s easy to carry with them everywhere.
You can use it as a chew toy or play with it while eating something else. Kong is also great if your dog likes to chase things, so he doesn’t get bored easily.
2) Ball – If your dog loves to chase things, then ball is perfect for him.
It’s a good way to keep him occupied and entertained. You can even train your dog to go after it with you.
Your dog will probably enjoy chasing the ball a lot more than chasing squirrels or other small animals.
3) Frisbee – Frisbee is another favorite among english bulls.
It’s a good way to keep them entertained and exercise. You can teach your dog how to catch it too.
4) Play Pen – A play pen is a place where dogs can run around freely without being afraid of anything.
Dogs love playing in these places since they don’t have to worry about getting hurt or attacked by other dogs or other people. A play pen is also a good way to contain them in one area if you need to do something quick or go somewhere.
5) Stuffed Animal – If your dog is really young, he might like a stuffed animal.
They are very soft and cuddly, which are things that most dogs like. You can also pretend to be a monster and scare your dog with the stuffed animal until he gets too big and bites off the head of the stuffed animal.
Best Bone For English Bulldogs:
1) Pork Femur – One of the best bones for english bulldogs is pork femur.
It is very strong and durable, which means that it will last a really long time. It also cleans their teeth while they chew on it.
You should get one that is big enough for your dog to chew on, but small enough for him to swallow if he bites off a chunk of it.
2) Knuckle Bone – A knuckle bone is another good choice.
It helps keep their teeth clean while they chew on it. You can also get ones that have meat or other flavoring on them to make them taste better.
3) Antlers – Antlers are very strong and hard, which makes it one of the best bones for bulldogs.
However, antlers are very expensive and might be something that you cannot afford to get right now.
4) Femur Bone – You can get a femur bone from a cow.
It is big enough that it can keep your dog occupied for a really long time and keep his teeth clean while chewing on it. However, that also means that it is very heavy.
5) Rawhide – If you want an inexpensive bone for your dog, you can go with a rawhide bone.
However, you might not want to give him one all the time since it isn’t as nutritious and can actually cause problems with your dog’s digestion.
Best Toys For French Bulldog Puppies:
1) Soft toys – You can get soft toys for your dog, but you have to make sure that it is big enough that your dog cannot swallow it whole.
Otherwise, he might choke. Some soft toys are designed for dogs so you should be careful about which ones you get.
2) Tennis Ball – A simple tennis ball is always a good option.
It’s something that almost all dogs love to chase and fetch.
3) Frisbee – Almost every dog is drawn to discs, which means that your dog will probably enjoy it too.
4) Stuffed Animal – Dogs tend to like soft and cuddly things, which is why stuffed animals are a good option.
You should make sure that it is big enough though since if your dog swallows it, it can get stuck in his throat or digestive tract.
5) Kong – You can also get a kong for your dog.
You can stuff a kong with treats and keep your dog entertained for a long time. Kongs are one of the best toys you can get for your dog.
Tips: How to Choose a Good Toy or Bone for Your French Bulldog
You want to make sure that you get the safest and best toys or bones for your dog. If you get one that is bad, it can injure your dog or even kill him.
Here are some tips on how to pick out a good one:
1) Check the reviews – You should always check online reviews before you decide to buy something.
If lots of people are saying that the toy or bone that you want to get is harmful, then you should not get it for your dog.
2) Make sure it is the right size – You want to make sure that whatever toy or bone you get is the right size for your dog.
If it is too small, he could swallow it and choke. If it is too big, he might not be able to handle it as well.
3) Check for durability – You also want to make sure that whatever toy or bone you get is going to be durable.
since your dog is going to be chewing on it, playing with it, and perhaps even running around with it, it needs to be able to handle all that.
Finding Toys and Bones For Your Frenchie
Now that you know what kind of toys and bones you should get for your dog, you can start looking for them. Here are some places you can go to find them:
1) Local pet store – Most cities now have specialty pet stores that you can visit.
Just make sure to check the reviews online before you go, since not all of them are reputable.
2) Online retailer – There are many online retailers that sell pet supplies.
The benefit of buying from here is that they usually have cheaper prices since they cut out the middleman. The downside is sometimes you don’t get to see what you are buying and the quality might not be as good.
3) Flea Market – Flea markets are usually a good place to find cheap toys that are used.
The only problem is you have no idea where these toys have been and whether they are safe or not.
4) Your Own Toys – Finally, one of the best places to get toys for your dog is from your own house.
Does your child have a doll that they no longer play with?
It will make a great toy for your dog.
Does your spouse have a golf ball that they are not using?
Get it and throw it for your dog to fetch. Just be sure to clean it first before giving it to your dog.
Safety Tips for Your Frenchie
There are many hazards in this world that can hurt or even kill your dog. It is your job to protect your dog from these threats.
Here are some things you can do:
1) Never Leave Him Alone – One of the most important safety tips you need to remember is that you should never leave your dog alone.
Even if he is in the house and it looks like he is safe, something inside, such as an oven or a space heater, could cause fire which can burn your dog. Also, if he is in the house alone, he could get into something he shouldn’t or maybe even get out of the house.
Too much time alone can lead to disastrous results.
2) Watch him Around Other Dogs – If you take your dog to the dog park to play with other dogs, you need to be careful because fights can break out.
Also, if your dog doesn’t get along with other dogs, they could attack him. If you want your dog to play with other dogs, take him to a place where there are professionals there to make sure all the dogs get along.
Otherwise, it’s best for your dog to play with other dogs under the supervision of a professional.
3) Watch Him Around Other Animals – If you are going on a walk, keep an eye out for other animals.
Even the friendliest of cats and dogs could attack your dog. Be sure to stay away from them and go in the other direction.
Also, if you see chickens or other farm animals, your dog may want to chase after them. This could cause problems if you aren’t close by to call him back.
4) Watch Him Around Children – While it’s best to socialize your dog around other people and children, you need to make sure a child doesn’t tease, hurt or fall over your dog.
Also, some dogs are afraid of children and this could cause them to bite or act aggressively. It’s best to only let your dog around children who know how to behave around dogs and can treat them well.
5) Watch Him When He Eats – If you share your food with your dog, make sure it is something safe that won’t hurt him.
Also, if you have guests over make sure they don’t try to give Fidofo treats.
6) Watch Where You Take Him – Some places you might think are safe may not be.
Parks, for one, are dangerous because other dogs can enter the area. Also, if you are in an area that has wildlife like ducks or geese, your dog may chase after them.
Try to stay in areas that have no access to wildlife.
7) Watch What He Gets Into – One way to keep your dog safe is to watch what he is doing at all times.
If there is something he wants to eat that you don’t want him to eat, take it away. If he is about to enter into a fight with another animal, stop him.
If he is about to enter into water that is too deep or cold for him, pull him back before it is too late. Always be aware of what your dog is doing so you can make sure he stays out of trouble.
Keeping your dog safe is the most important job you have as a dog owner. A happy and healthy dog can live anywhere from 5 to 20 years, so it’s important to keep him around for the long hall.
Make sure you follow these tips so your dog can live a long and safe life!
Sources & references used in this article:
Our Best Friends: Bulldog, The by E Gewirtz – 2010 – books.google.com
A matter of breeding: a biting history of pedigree dogs and how the quest for status has harmed Man’s best friend by M Brandow – 2015 – books.google.com
Manipulative Pet Ownership: The Vain Devolution of Breeding by R Richmond – ou.edu
Come for the looks, stay for the personality? A mixed methods investigation of reacquisition and owner recommendation of Bulldogs, French Bulldogs and … by RMA Packer, DG O’Neill, F Fletcher, MJ Farnworth – Plos one, 2020 – journals.plos.org
The Shaman’s Bulldog: A Love Story by R Fisher – 1998 – books.google.com
Bulldogs For Dummies by AR Valeeva, NV Pospelova – International Journal of Humanities and Cultural …, 2016
Pawprint by SM Ewing – 2011 – books.google.com
Like this by NH Meredith, ATAWB Held – 2016 – lakesregionkennelclub.org