Best Toys for Yorkies:
1. BarkBox – Bark Boxes are great toys for your little one because they make them feel safe and secure.
They also provide a place where your baby can hide when it’s time to go to sleep or nap. You may want to consider getting a larger size bark box so that your child doesn’t have to share with others while playing with their bark box!
2. Chew Bones – Chewing bones is a very good way for your little one to get their teeth into something soft and chewy.
A chew bone will keep them occupied while they’re waiting for dinner or other activities. If you’re looking for some chew bones, here are some suggestions:
3. Kongs – Kongs are great toys for your little ones because they allow them to build up strength quickly without having to lift anything heavy!
Kongs are perfect for building up your child’s motor skills and helping them learn how to walk.
4. Baby Wipes – There are many different types of wipes available, but if you’re looking for a wipe specifically designed for babies, look no further than baby wipes!
These wipes come in various colors and sizes to suit any taste. They’re also washable which means they won’t stain clothes or sheets! Here are some ideas:
5. Binkies – Binkies are great toys for your little one because they can be cleaned very easily, which means less hassle for you!
It’s also easy to keep them sterile so that your baby can’t get sick from sharing a dirty binky with someone else. If you’re looking for some binkies, try these ones:
6. Teething Rings – Teething rings are a great toy that can help with your child’s teething problem!
The only thing you need to keep in mind is that some babies like to place these in their mouth and suck on them constantly. Unfortunately, this means that the baby may end up dropping the teething ring on the floor, where it picks up all kinds of nasty stuff. If you’re looking for some teething rings, try these:
7. Teethers – Teethers are great toys for your little one because they allow them to get instant gratification!
No more waiting around for dinner or breakfast when you can relieve that painful teething pain instantly with a quick trip to the freezer! If you’re looking for some good teethers, try these:
8. Children’s Cardboard Box – Children’s Cardboard Boxes are great toys for your little one because they allow them to build up their imagination!
All children need to learn how to use their imagination effectively, and cardboard boxes are great for this because they’re so much fun! If you’re looking for a child’s cardboard box, try these:
9. Children’s Small Bags of Chips – Children’s Small Bags of Chips are great toys for your little one because they allow them to share a treat with their friends and family!
All children should learn how to share, and what better way than with delicious small bags of chips?
If you’re looking for some small bags of chips, try these:
Using these toys and other baby supplies correctly will ensure that your child grows up to be a happy and healthy adult! They may not seem like much now, but these simple baby supplies will have a lasting impact on your child’s life. Don’t skimp out on buying them because you’ll only have to buy them again later when you run out.
The rule of thumb when it comes to buying baby supplies is, if you think you’re going to need it, buy three. That way, whenever you’re running low, you can restock immediately so you don’t run out! Good luck, Dad!
Sources & references used in this article:
Yorkshire Terriers For Dummies by SH Gray – 2016 – Weigl Publishers
Yorkie Separation Anxiety: Symptoms & Solutions for an Anxious Yorkshire Terrier by JB Gordon, JE Bennett – 1976 – Howell Books
Dog’s Best Friend: Annals of the Dog-Human Relationship by T Barr, PF Veling – 2004 – books.google.com
A matter of breeding: a biting history of pedigree dogs and how the quest for status has harmed Man’s best friend by M Fetty – 2009 – Bearport Publishing
Best girlfriends getaways worldwide by K Caughill – thedogtale.com