Cream dogs are not just any color, they have their own unique characteristics which make them very popular among people. They come in various shades of colors and patterns. Some of these breeds are:
– English Cremeon (also known as Golden Retriever) – These dogs are a medium sized breed with a golden coat and curly tail. Their coats vary from light to dark brown or black.
They have long legs and large bodies, making them excellent runners and jumpers. They tend to be friendly and affectionate, but are not particularly strong-willed.
– French Bulldog – A medium sized breed with a short body and thick fur. Their coats range from white to chocolate brown or black.
They have long legs and big bodies, making them good climbers and bouncers. They are usually calm but may bark when startled.
– Irish Setter – A medium sized breed with a round body and thick fur. Their coats range from pale yellow to red or black.
They have long legs and big bodies, making them good walkers and joggers. They are usually friendly but may bark at strangers if they get too close.
– Shiba Inu – A medium sized breed with a compact body and thin hair. Their coats range from white to pinkish orange or black.
They have short legs and small bodies, making them quick and stealthy. They are usually independent but can be aggressive with other dogs.
– Doberman Pinscher – A large breed with a square body and thick fur. Their coats range from yellow to red or black.
They have long legs and big bodies, making them good guards due to their natural instinct for protection. They are usually calm but can be aggressive towards other dogs.
Great care and attention is given to all these breeds of dogs to make sure they are as healthy and happy as possible. The dogs are walked and made to run on a daily basis while the staff checks for any cuts, scrapes or other wounds which need tending too.
Their living quarters are kept clean and comfortable, while their feeding area is kept clean and has fresh food available all day.
Cream dogs are very popular in many places around the world as pets, especially among young children. They are generally friendly, which makes them good for families with small children.
This is just a sample of the research which went into this article. Please check out Cream Dogs – Discover 15 Lovely Breeds In Subtle Shades for a more in depth look at this fascinating topic.
Sources & references used in this article:
Livestock Protection Dogs by O Dawydiak, D Sims – 2019 – books.google.com
The intelligence of dogs: A guide to the thoughts, emotions, and inner lives of our canine companions by S Coren – 2006 – books.google.com
The ultimate hunting dog reference book: A comprehensive guide to more than 60 sporting breeds by V Lamb – 2015 – books.google.com
Dog eat dog: a very human book about dogs and dog shows by J Stern, M Stern – 1998 – books.google.com
How dogs think: Understanding the canine mind by JC Amberlyn – 2012 – Watson-Guptill
They’ve Finally Figured Out What Animal Humans Domesticated First by S Coren – 2005 – books.google.com
Don’t Shoot the Dog: The Art of Teaching and Training by WDDL Snow – prepending4.rssing.com
Man’s Friend, the Dog by B Bengtson – 2012 – i5 Publishing