Cute Dog Quotes To Brighten Up Any Day!
The following are some cute dog captions for Instagram:
1. “I am your best friend.” – Awwwww!
I love this one! It’s so adorable! You can say it to anyone, even if they’re not your best friend. So cute!! (And yes, you can use it with dogs too!)
Do you like me?”
– What a great question! This one makes you feel special when someone asks you this question. It’s very sweet and sincere. And it’s also a good way to start off any conversation with them because then they’ll think you’re really nice or at least interested in what they have to say.
3. “You make my day!” – Another great answer!
This one makes you feel happy and excited. It’s very positive and cheerful. Plus, it sounds like something a little girl would say!
4. “Good morning!
” – This is another one that makes you feel happy and excited. It’s very upbeat and fun! You can use it whenever you want to make someone else smile!
What do you eat for breakfast?”
– This one might be a little too personal and strange, but it still could work! It really depends on the person. If they’re open to talking to you, then they’ll answer your question and the conversation should go pretty well!
6. “I love you.” – This one is very sweet and it could start a really nice and fun conversation!
However, don’t say it to just anyone! Be careful when and to who you say such things.
How are you today?”
– A very normal and basic starter, but it still works in certain situations. It’s good if you’re in a hurry and just want to make small talk for a moment.
8. “I’m new here.” – Another good one for when you’re new somewhere.
It’s a really nice way to start getting to know people in an easy and fun way.
What’s your name?”
– A very normal starter, but it’s still really effective in certain situations. It’s great to use on people you don’t know or barely know.
10. “Hi, (name)!” – Yet another Normal starter, but it still has potential!
It’s great to use on people you are somewhat close with, like friends from school or someone you work with.
Did you have a dog?”
– This one is a little random, but it still could work! It all depends on the person you’re talking to and their answer. If they say yes, then ask them to tell you more about their pet. If they say no, then just politely end the conversation there.
Do you want to be friends?”
– This one is a little forward, but still possible! If they say yes then you’ve made a new friend! But if they say no then just politely end the conversation there.
Hi, what’s your name?”
– A very basic starter question, but a good one to use. It’s always nice when someone takes the time to ask your name. It makes you feel important!
Do you have any pets?”
– Another good question to use to start a conversation. Most people like to talk about their pets and it’s a great way to get the conversation going!
15. “(Anything funny)!” – This one is a little risky, but it could still work!
if you say something funny then the conversation should be a little more lighthearted. But if you say something not funny, then the conversation might become a little awkward. Be careful when using this starter.
Do you have any siblings?”
– This is another good question to use. Most people like to talk about their siblings and it’s a great way to get the conversation going!
17. “Hi, my name is (your name).” – While this is the most basic way to start a conversation, it’s still pretty effective.
It’s always nice when someone feels the need to introduce themselves properly.
So those are some ways to start a conversation! Remember, some of these starters work better than others depending on who you’re trying to talk to and how well you know them and such. Just practice a bit with them and see what works and what doesn’t.
Once you’ve got the conversation started, it’s all a matter of keeping it going. You want to make sure you and the other person have similar interests so that you both will enjoy talking to each other and want to do it more often.
Also, try to be as inclusive as possible when you’re talking with someone. This means that you should ask them questions about themselves and really listen to their answers. This keeps them engaged in the conversation and makes them feel important.
As you get better at this, people will really start to enjoy your company.
Thanks for reading this article, hopefully it helps you in some way!
Sources & references used in this article:
The Laugh-a-Day Book of Bloopers, Quotes & Good Clean Jokes by J Kraus – 2012 – books.google.com
Rescuing Rover: Saving America’s Dogs by R Bial – 2011 – books.google.com
The use of therapy dogs to support court users in the waiting room by E Spruin, K Mozova, A Franz… – International …, 2019 – journals.sagepub.com