Dog Quotes That Will Definitely Brighten a Dull Day:
1. “I’m not your enemy, I’m your friend.
” – A dog says when someone treats him badly.
2. “If you don’t want me to bite you, then don’t point at my face!
” – A dog says when someone points at his face while barking or growling.
3. “It’s all right if I laugh; it makes me happy.
” – A dog says when someone laughs with him.
4. “Don’t worry, I won’t bite!
You’re too kind!” – A dog says when someone hugs him.
5. “You are so cute!
Let me cuddle up next to you for awhile.” – A dog says when they see each other for the first time.
6. “My name means ‘little one’ in English, but it’s pronounced ‘dee-VAY.
‘” – A dog says when they meet.
7. “Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.
” – A dog says when someone scares them.
8. “I’m going to go play with my friends now.
” – A dog says when they leave alone together.
9. “I’m feeling a little dizzy.
I need something to eat.” – A dog says when they are hungry.
10. “You sure have a nice place here.
It’s a bit big for me though.” – A dog says when they see someone’s house for the first time.
11. “I’m hungry, I’ll go get something to eat.” – A dog says to himself when he wakes up.
12. “I have a bone to pick with you.” – A dog says when someone breaks a promise to him.
13. “I’m going to visit my friend, but I’ll be back soon.” – A dog says when he leaves home alone.
14. “A dog is a dog, of course, but I’m a very magnificent dog!” – A dog says when he meets another dog for the first time.
15. “Please pet me!
I’m so soft to the touch!” – A dog says when someone touches him for the first time.
16. “Oh, I love it here!
I could pee on every tree if I wanted to.” – A dog says when they visit a new environment for the first time.
I’ve seen you before, haven’t I?”
– A dog says when someone comes back after leaving him alone.
18. “I’ve got to go wee-wee.
I’ll be right back.” – A dog says before he leaves quickly.
Why is the sky blue? It would look better green, don’t you think?”
– A dog says when someone asks its opinion on something.
20. “I’m feeling a little under the weather, I need to rest a bit.” – A dog says when someone wakes it up suddenly.
21. “I don’t care where we go, as long as we’re together.” – A dog says to his favorite human.
22. “Come on, throw the ball a little faster!” – A dog says when someone is throwing the ball too slowly.
23. “I’m glad you came over today, I was getting really bored by myself.” – A dog says when someone visits him.
24. “Let’s go for a walk!
I need to pee really bad, and it’s a perfect opportunity.” – A dog says when someone wakes it up in the morning.
25. “I sure wish my tongue was cleaner.” – A dog says when they lick their own fur.
26. “I’ve never been this happy before in my entire life.” – A dog says when he finally gets his favorite toy.
27. “Please scratch my ears!
They are itchy, and it feels great!” – A dog says when someone pets him in the right spot.
28. “I’m sad, I just want to cry!” – A dog says when someone leaves him alone for a long time.
What’s that over there? Is it a bird? Is it a plane?
No, it’s SUPER DOG!” – A dog says when his favorite human comes home.
30. “My mouth is watering, I hope dinner is ready soon.” – A dog says when it’s time for dinner
31. “I’m not crying, there’s something in my eye!” – A dog says while sobbing uncontrollably.
32. “I want to go outside!” – A dog says when he wakes up and sees sunlight coming through the window.
33. “I like my owners, they always take me on nice long walks.” – A dog says about his owners.
34. “Be careful, I think there’s a monster under the bed!” – A dog says when someone steps on his toys.
35. “I want to go outside NOW!” – A dog says when it’s time for a walk, but it’s raining outside.
36. “What a nice day it is, perfect for a walk in the park!” – A dog says when it’s sunny outside.
37. “Man, I can run really fast when I want to!” – A dog says after it outruns a car.
38. “Please don’t throw me, I can’t fly!” – A dog says while someone is throwing it up in the air.
39. “I really want to eat that, but I might get in trouble if I do…” – A dog says while staring at someone eating a steak.
40. “I think I’ll just nap in the sun today.” – A dog says on a rainy day.
41. “I don’t like baths, I much prefer swimming in the lake!” – A dog says when it’s dirty all over.
42. “I’m not allowed in the living room, mom says it’s for people.” – A dog says while someone is trying to close the doors so he can’t get inside.
You may also be interested in: Disney Quotes for When You are Sad
43. “I don’t really like that, I want something else.” – A dog says when someone gives him a brand he doesn’t recognize.
44. “I wonder what that shiny thing is over there.” – A dog says while he sees a car for the first time.
45. “I’m not hungry, I just want to play!” – A dog says before going into his food bowl.
46. “My owner really loves me because I’m so awesome!” – A dog says when someone pets him.
47. “I’m hungry…” – A dog says before he starts eating his own poop.
48. “I think I just saw a lion over there!” – A dog says while someone steps a few feet away from him.
49. “Look at me!
I can walk on two legs!” – A dog says when someone is trying to teach it to stay on its hind legs.
50. “I love the wind in my fur!” – A dog says when someone takes him for a car ride.
We trust you liked our collection of funny dog quotes. Don’t forget to share them with your friends and family!
Sources & references used in this article:
301 ways to have fun at work by D Hemsath, L Yerkes – 1997 – books.google.com
301 more ways to have fun at work by D Hemsath – 2001 – books.google.com
Work like your dog: Fifty ways to work less, play more, and earn more by L Barber, M Weinstein – 2009 – books.google.com
Meatless Days: Introduction by the winner of the 2018 Women’s Prize for Fiction Kamila Shamsie by S Suleri – 2018 – books.google.com
Laffirmations: 1001 ways to add humor to your life and work by L Myers – 2002 – Macmillan